The POWERTEX Self-Locking Hook with slide bearing swivel is part of the Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components range. The self-locking hook closes and locks itself when lifted, making it a safe lifting hook. The hook can be opened by pressing the pawl on the back of the hook. The latch can not be removed. The eye has a slide-bearing swivel and can be rotated when the hook is unloaded, enabling positioning before lifting.
Available for 6 mm up to 20 mm chain and from WLL 1.4t up to WLL 16t.
Also available with ball bearing (POWERTEX SLS-B).
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are powder painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.
- Žymėjimas: Atitinka standartą
(+ 25% WLL)
- Atsargos koeficientas: 4:1
- Klasė: 10