General: Electric hoist for material lifting and pulling.
Proven technology in numerous applications.
The models of our Tirak™ X-type traction hoist are lighter and can therefore ideally be used when a low weight for the application is essential. The X models have only a single drive disc. The grip of the wire rope on the pulley is obtained by springloaded pressure rollers.
The advantage of the T type models is their ability to pull into both directions. The hoists of the T-series have two clamping wheels. The wire rope travels around the two pulleys along an „S“-path.
Technical details Tirak X- and T-type hoists for material handling:
Our Tirak models are available in following wire rope speed versions:
for X 300 to X 1530 (depending on model):
4,5 m/min, 9 m/min, 18 m/min, 4,5/9 m/min, 4,5/18 m/min, 9/18 m/min for X 3050 P:
6 m/min, 12 m/min, 6/12 m/min
- Unlimited height of lift; the wire rope is not stored in the machine.
- Compared to its capacity (up to 3.000 kg), the Tirak is very easy to handle and extremely compact, and may be simply moved from site to site.
- Centrifugal brake for controlled descent in case of powerfailure.
- Pendant control with up/down and emergency stop.
- Cable length 3 m.
- They can move loads to-and-from.
- Extremely reliable: Less maintenance, higher productivity and better efficiency.
- Compact design: Easy installation and incorporation in your specific application.
- Light weight: This maximizes the usable workload for better efficiency.
- Stability: Constant lifting torque and speed, independent from lifting height.
- Flexibility: Power supply in your required voltage, or also air powered possible.
- Note: Excl. wire (to be ordered separately).
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.