Container lifting lug set for lifting standard containers. They are to be mounted horizontally to the side of the container at either the top or the bottom fixing holes. A set contains 4 lifting lugs (2 left-, and 2 right - turned lugs) and are to be used together with a lifting beam.
- Provided with spring-loaded bolt which prevent the lug to unhook when the slings are unloaded.
- Lugs marked with max. load and angle of working
- Lugs marked with "R" for right hand lugs and "L" for left hand lugs.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: CE-marked
- Temperature range: - 40°C up to +100°C
- Finish: Painted.
- Warning: Not for toplift (in the hole facing upwards).
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 8
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.