Lightweight tension meter for fast and accurate measurement of wire rope tensions up to 5000 kg and up to 1"/25 mm diameter.
Battery type: 2 x C cell batteries.
Accuracy: ±3% of full scale if wire open Ø and construction known.
Communication: Bluetooth 4.1.
- Main swivel joints fitted with high quality bearings.
- Lever ratio of 5.3:1 allows effortless, safe, clamping onto pre-tensioned wire ropes.
- Wireless Bluetooth enabling operator to stand at safe distance if needed.
- Quick intuitive adjustable centre sheave makes changing wire rope sizes fast and easy.
- No easily broken external antennae.
- High waterproof resistant design for all weather use.
- Massive battery life of 2400 hours operational time.
- Features: - Unlimited wire rope calibration database via Android or iOS app.
- Material: Aerospace grade aluminium.
- Temperature range: -25°C up to +70°C.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.