1st electronically controlled chain hoist Liftket STAR VFD is developed for almost every lifting application and is convincing all along the line.
- load-dependent, infinitely variable speed control from 2 to 24 m/min
- one hoist for a worldwide use (380 – 480V / 50 and 60Hz)
- the hoists can be operated with up to 200 % of the nominal speed by moving without load
- first chain hoist with integrated display for displaying the following values:
- Remaining useful life
- operating hours
- full load hours
- number of brake clearances
- inverter temperature
- decreases the maintenance effort and costs
- with hoisting limit switches
- with overheating protection for lifting motor and VFD
- UL solutions available
- protection class IP55, insulation class F
- all mechanical accessories and components are fully compatible (e.g. Chain bags, trolleys, special chains, variations, etc.)
Trolleys/Boogies: Manual or electric trolleys in various designs for each steel section girder.
- Žymėjimas: CE žymėjimas
- Pastaba: Standard version delivered with lifting eye (connection between crane and trolley). Alternatively, comes with suspension hook. Standard stock hoist with 6 m lifting height.