Crane scales are a universal tool for all kinds of lifting purposes. The main principle is hydrostatic, the construction is robust without maintenance. The large deals allow for quick, accurate and easy reading. Designed for continuous use.
- Robust construction;
- Easy calibration;
- Accuracy within +/- 1% of full scale;
- Light weight – low height;
- The dial plate is covered with hard acrylic glass;
- 160mm scale diameter;
- Graduated in kilogrammes and tonnes;
- Hook with latch bottom suspension up to 5.000kg;
- Eye – eye suspension over 5.000kg;
- Temperature range -20 ° C / + 50 ° C;
- Remote reading also available.
- Features: Accuracy better than display resolution (1% of rated load, nominal).
- Finish: Zinc plated.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.