Crane scales are a universal tool for all kinds of lifting purposes. The main principle is hydrostatic, the construction is robust without maintenance. The large deals allow for quick, accurate and easy reading. Designed for continuous use.
- Robust construction;
- Easy calibration;
- Accuracy within +/- 1% of full scale;
- Light weight – low height;
- The dial plate is covered with hard acrylic glass;
- 160mm scale diameter;
- Graduated in kilogrammes and tonnes;
- Hook with latch bottom suspension up to 5.000kg;
- Eye – eye suspension over 5.000kg;
- Temperature range -20 ° C / + 50 ° C;
- Remote reading also available.
- Features: Accuracy better than display resolution (1% of rated load, nominal).
- Finish: Zinc plated.
- Safety factor: 4:1.