General: In the SK series we have packed high performance motors into a compact design. The extremely sturdy construction guarantees long service life, reliable operation and low maintenance. Noise levels are reduced to a minimum.
- Stationary hoist with hook suspension
- 2 lifting speeds (4/1), optionally with frequency inverter.
- Mechanical overload protection.
- Top hook.
- IP55 protection.
- Motor insulation class F.
- 48 V contactor control.
- IP65 control pendant with plug adapter and EMERGENCY-STOP.
- Drive operation with frequency inverter, 2-speed or variable.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of between -20 and +40 C.
- Single-girder trolley equipped with drop stops.
- Lifting motor with thermal protection (SKD/E/F standard).
- Upper and lower hoisting limit switch.
- Push travel trolley
- With frequency inverter for stepless hoisting and lowering
- Motor drive system with 2-speed or variable speed control
- Extremely low headroom trolley
- Load chain and hook in stainless steel
- Protective rain covers
- Hours in service meter
- Radio control system
- Thermal protection for lifting motor and trolley drive
- Articulated bogey trolley for curved runway
- Push or motor travel trolley for light crane system
- Explosion proof version
- Ergonomic HandyMaster control pendant for increased efficiency
- With extreme lifting heights for windmill applications
- Versions for the food industry
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.