POWERTEX Lashing chains PLC are made of high strength Grade 8 round steel chains and latch hooks at each end.
The chains are designed to allow quick and safe hooking to the trailer and to the load to be secured.
- Safe – POWERTEX Lashing chains are strong and reliant and consists of EN standard compliant chains and hooks
- Lashing chains are made to EN 12195-3
- Black electrophoretic painted chains Grade 8 acc to EN818-2
- Red powder painted clevis hooks with heavy duty latches acc to EN1677-2
- Each lashing chain assembly is marked with a durable Aluminum Identification tag
- Intended to be used with POWERTEX oad binder
- Multilanguage user manuals included
- Material: High strength chain and hooks in Grade 8 acc to EN standard
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, Lashing capacity, “Lashing chain - Not for lifting”!, Manufacturing date, Batch number
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to + 200°C.
- Finish: Black electrophoretic painted chains and red powder painted hooks
- Standard: EN 12195-3, EN 818-2, EN 1677-2
- Warning: Not approved for lifting.
- Safety factor: 2:1
- Grade: 8
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.