GP 250 INDUSTRIAL PERMANENT MAGNET
The permanent crane magnet allows easy lifting and handling of sheets and steel plates from horizontal to vertical positions and vice versa. A great advantage of this crane magnet is its large lifting eye, which is lockable in the vertical position. Due to this, the user has the possibility to handle flat loads safely in both positions, significantly facilitating work with loads.
- The first magnetic “claw” of its kind which is in compliance with UNI EN 13155 standard for handling with a crane
- Easy handling and tilting of loads from horizontal to vertical positions and vice versa
- Big lockable lifting eye prevents undesirable tilting from horizontal to vertical positions
- Lockable release lever for comfortable and safe operation
- The unique pole configuration reduces peel-off effect for thin sheets during handling
- Thanks to its low magnetic field, it is possible to handle individual sheets from 3 mm in thickness
- Light, compact design
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: max. 80 °C
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.