Designed for lifting, handling and transporting of (oil) drums, where the drums have to stay in a upright position. Single clamp application on empty or filled drums. During lifting and transportation the centre of gravity of the drum is always below the lifting point.
- Lightweight design for easy handling in tight spaces between other drums.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Equipped with a manual safety lock mechanism so that the clamp is locked in the open position.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts. Parts available upon request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C up to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.