1st electronically controlled chain hoist Liftket STAR VFD is developed for almost every lifting application and is convincing all along the line.
- load-dependent, infinitely variable speed control from 2 to 24 m/min
- one hoist for a worldwide use (380 – 480V / 50 and 60Hz)
- the hoists can be operated with up to 200 % of the nominal speed by moving without load
- first chain hoist with integrated display for displaying the following values:
- Remaining useful life
- operating hours
- full load hours
- number of brake clearances
- inverter temperature
- decreases the maintenance effort and costs
- with hoisting limit switches
- with overheating protection for lifting motor and VFD
- UL solutions available
- protection class IP55, insulation class F
- all mechanical accessories and components are fully compatible (e.g. Chain bags, trolleys, special chains, variations, etc.)
Trolleys/Boogies: Manual or electric trolleys in various designs for each steel section girder.
- Marking: CE-marked
- Note: Standard version delivered with lifting eye (connection between crane and trolley). Alternatively, comes with suspension hook. Standard stock hoist with 6 m lifting height.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.