What personal data will be processed and what is the purpose of the processing?
- If you apply for an account on our webshop and/or make a request for quotations through our website, Certex Lietuva UAB will collect and process your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, workplace, work title, any message and other data you may send us through our website. The personal data is collected from you directly. Providing your contact details is mandatory in order for us to handle your account application and/or your request. We may also process your personal data to contact you in your capacity as a company representative with newsletters or other communication or marketing which you may be interested in. We will also collect information regarding receipt of newsletters and marketing material we may send you and track which links etc. you have clicked on.
- On the Web Shop, payments are processed using the makecommerce.lt platform, managed by Maksekeskus AS (Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia, reg. No .: 12268475), therefore your personal information required for payment execution and confirmation will be transferred to Maksekeskus AS.
- Certex Lietuva UAB may from time to time request information for market research purposes. Such information is always optional and as with any other personal information will not be shared with any other party without your permission.
Who has access to the personal data and how long is it stored?
- The personal data you provide to us may be transferred to Certex Lietuva UAB external suppliers (such as IT-suppliers) to the extent necessary to administer and perform mailings in accordance with your wishes. Certex Lietuva UAB will however not sell, rent or give away your personal information to any unrelated company, organization or individual without your permission. It is possible that where appropriate, your data will be transferred within the Lifting Solutions Group for processing and use within the Lifting Solutions Group in other countries. Only persons at Certex Lietuva UAB who need to use your personal data for the purposes described above will have access to the personal data. Certex Lietuva UAB has also taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against e.g. loss and unauthorized access.
- Your personal data that is processed for the administration of your request will be deleted once we have completed administration of such request, unless you or the company you represent become a customer to Certex Lietuva UAB. In such case you will receive further information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data that is processed for the administration of your orders placed through the online shop account and for the administration of your subscription will be stored until you delete your account and/or unsubscribe from such subscription.
- Please note that your personal data will be stored for a longer period than mentioned above if it is required by applicable laws.
- Certex Lietuva UAB, reg. no. 111676511, with address Titnago g. 14; 02300 Vilnius; Lietuva, and Axel Johnson International Lifting Solutions, reg. no. 556057-8873, with address Sveavägen 151; 113 46 Stockholm, Sweden, are joint controllers of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws.
- You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing regarding you, and you can request a copy of such data. You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases you may request that we delete your personal data (if, for example, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected). You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data (such as direct marketing), and request that the processing of your personal data be limited. Please note that limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in us not being able to fulfil our commitments. You are also entitled to extract your personal data in a machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller.
- If you have questions regarding how we process personal data concerning you, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com or by mail to the address above.
- If you have any objections or complaints with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority.
Read more about: