LIFTKET electric-chain hoists are used in almost every sector of industry. Whether it‘s for a stonemason or the food industry, shipyards or power stations – we lift and move weights in a safe, precise and reliable way.
The LIFTKET product portfolio offers you standardized hoists that can be adjusted to your requirements in a modular way, as well as highly specialized solutions. Larger lifting and operating heights are just as viable as deviating voltages and special solutions of any kind.
You tell us what you want to move – and we will develop and supply the perfect solution.
From 80 kg to 25,000 kg we lift everything that moves you
- FEM ratings from Fem 1Bm to 4m (ISO M3 to M7)
- Protection class IP55, insulation class F
- Galvanised load chain to DIN 818-7 quality class DAT
- A wide range of options can be selected as standard
- Optional one or two lifting speeds from 2 to 32 m/min
- With heavy-duty end position switch-off as standard (at 24VAC)
- Stationary version with hook or eye
- Eye (connection between crane and trolley) compatible with all commercially available trolleys and suspensions
- Load-dependent, infinitely variable control from 2 to 36 m/min.
- Up to 200 % faster without load
- Easy-to-read display with operating hours, remaining service life according to FEM
- Brake cycles and starts
TROLLEYS // BOGIES
- Manual or electric trolleys in various designs for each steel section girder
- Short suspension and precise horizontally suspended hoist due to two-bolt suspension
- High-quality, galvanized impellers and fall protectionsLiftket Hoists Options
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.